Going Green? We Can Help!
Our team of industry professionals at Baker Technical Services have been focused on providing long term, trusted relationships since 1991. Baker Technical Services is a Variable Frequency Drive and electric motor sales company, providing complete new equipment sales, field service, mechanical repair and electric motor service of the highest quality at a good price to our valued customers.
Our industry experience allows us to confidently handle every aspect of the solar process. From initial energy analysis and concepts; engineering and design; construction and monitoring, our team prides itself on being experts in all aspects in our field.
When you are considering going green, you can rest assured that your solar project will be designed and built to the highest industry engineering standards. We can help identify requirements, evaluate options, explain energy cost savings, and provide you with free installation quotes. Our installers can help identify and explain any government solar rebates or incentives available that may offset installation costs.
The Benefits of Solar Power
- Cut your electricity bills. Sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the initial installation your electricity costs will be reduced. If you generate more electricity than you need you can sell electricity back to the grid.
- Cut your carbon footprint. Solar electricity is green, renewable energy and doesn’t release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants.
- Solar PV systems require little maintenance. Just keep the panels relatively clean and make sure trees don’t begin to overshadow them. Panels tilted at 15° or more have the added benefit of being cleaned by rainfall. Our installers will demonstrate all areas that require maintenance and explain operation details after installation so you understand how you system works.
Going Green Choices for Businesses and Homes
Solar systems all basically work the same and achieve the same basic purpose. The main difference between commercial and residential solar systems, besides size, involves the hardware required for connecting to the utility grid.
We install solar panels and inverters, as well as help with other electrical needs. Baker Technical Services is your trusted Southeast U.S. contractor for renewable energy products and services. We provide:
- Professional Solar Panel Installation
- Qualified Solar Energy Site Assessment
- Solar Electric (PV) Systems – Sunshine converted cleanly to electricity
- Solar Thermal Water Systems – Sunshine collected in solar panels to heat water
- Solar Thermal Air Heating Systems – Sunshine collected in solar air furnace panels to supplement heat
Start going green today and take control of your energy future. If you are interested in discussing solar energy and solar products and services for your home or business, please contact us and we’ll get you started on the path to a more energy efficient future.