High Performance IR Thermal Imaging is a non-destructive and cost effective diagnostic tool used to detect and document many different kinds of defects in industries. Baker Technical Services is a leader in the thermal imaging services field and specializes in High Performance IR Thermal imaging to uncover problems like some of the ones below:
- Roof moisture surveys- Detect and document trapped moisture in flat roofs. Before installing solar panels, the flat roof must be dry and free of any trapped moisture. An IR Thermal Imaging will ensure that the roof is moisture-free.
- Infrared electrical surveys – Confirm proper installation of electrical connections.
- Structural inspections – Infrared thermography tests can be done any time during the construction process without delaying or interrupting the project timeline. Infrared tests can report on the quality/progress of grouted cells, insulation and air-leakage in the entire CMU wall section. You no longer need to open up the wall to expose ground and insulation for quality inspections.
- Infrared Electrical inspection– Uncover hot spots triggered by defects in connections and components. The High Performance IR Thermal Imaging locates areas with excess heat giving you the chance to correct the problem before the component fails and creates safety hazards and loss of productivity or lives. Because increased heating is a sign of failure, High Performance IR Thermal Imaging technology can find hot connections in the early stages of degeneration. Many insurance companies now require these inspections to stop problems in their tracks before they ever have the chance to damage your valuable personnel, equipment and facility. Also detect any overloads, loose and defective components.
- Building heat loss – Locate sources of energy waste and you’ll be able to reduce energy costs. IR Thermal Imaging can identify any missing insulation or drafts – the two main sources of energy loss.
- Underground/under slab pipe leaks – Pinpoint the exact source of the leak so you no longer have to dig hole after hole, hoping to find the right spot.
- Data Center Thermal mapping – Locate cooling problems and hot spots and keep your data center running smoothly and efficiently, reducing strain on your valuable data assets.
- Infrared pipe and steam leak inspection – Infrared is the perfect tool for finding steam or water leaks from pipes buried underground or under flooring. Breaks can be pin pointed and repaired without unnecessary, destructive, and costly digging.
If you would like to learn more about High Performance IR Thermal Imaging services and how we can help you uncover any potential issues or problems through the use of heat mapping, give us a call. We are here to help you select the imaging services that will provide you the most value for your business. Our team of High Performance IR Thermal Imaging specialists includes professionals who have been in the thermal imaging business for many years.
Providing 5 Star Quality Service Since 1991